At Blackdown Psychology we are able to help with a number of difficulties that you, or someone you care about, may be experiencing including:
- Anxiety and Panic disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Depression and low mood
- Low self esteem
- Self harm
- Eating disorders and difficulties with food
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Behavioural difficulties
- Relationship difficulties
- Attachment difficulties and disorders
- Health Psychology, managing the psychological consequences of living with real, physical health, difficulties, including chronic pain and chronic fatigue.
It may be that you know what is wrong, or quite simply you know that something is not right.
We offer a professional service and aim to see you very quickly. We understand that waiting for an appointment is not helpful when you, or someone you care about, is in distress or struggling.
If you are unsure whether we can be of help, please call us to talk through what we can do. We are happy to talk to you about our services and the benefits of private therapy. We are also very familiar with services offered by other agencies such as the NHS and will advise you what you might expect from them, and how you can access these services if you feel that this is a path you would prefer to take.
We are recognised as providers of psychological therapy by a number of healthcare insurance companies.